Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Rabbit9 Update For Nov

I wont ask for them but if anyone wishes to pray for me I'd appreciate it. As some of you might know I have a disability. I have been praying to get into disability housing for some time. The lists are so long especially with all the budget cuts so it's a long wait that shouldn't be in the richest country as people call us. The Lord finally answered my prayers and one became available. Money will be tight for a while though I'm still grateful to get it. I have no family in the state so I'm not sure yet how I'm going to move to the next county where it is. I've been calling a lot of disabled info places and hopefully I can get something sorted out. I admit it's a little quick as I have to be moved by December which is going to make the holidays suck just a little more. I'm trying to look at it as a new start that hopefully will be for the best in the end. It's still a blessing for me and I will trust in the Lord for the rest while doing what I can do. I just wanted to let you all know if I'm not around so much that's why. I wont be blogging after the move until I get set up and if I can afford it. Once things settle I hope to meet any crochet people in the area. I'll probably make another post before I pack the comp but it's a heads up so folks know I haven't just disappeared. I really appreciate every one of you that have followed my blog and supported my first pattern. I'll be doing all I can to get back soon. Keep those hooks going and my prayers remain for each of you that the Lords great plan for you will be revealed in His good time.
Rabbit9

No comments: