Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pattern Picks - Interweave Crochet 5 Free

Saturday Bonus Post
Just in time for the holidays the folks at Interweave Crochet put together a free e-book of 5 gift patterns. Patterns include: Toujours Hat by Kim Werker, In a Jiffy Juggling Balls by Toni Rexroat, Peppermint Hat & Scarf by Marilyn Murphy, Green Market Bag by Laura Rintala, and Charlie Brown Baby Cardigan by Kat Pullen. Yes you have to register on Interweave but that is free too so go sign up. I don't know if it's a limited time offer or not so go soon and don't miss out.

2 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I wantd to tell you-my husband and I had your squash and bean dish tonight and we LOVED it! I'm putting it into our regular rotation, thanks so much!

Rabbit9 said...

Oh, wonderful. I'm so glad to hear you had a chance to try it. Gosh I feel honored to be added in. Really. In my experience guys tend to be picky about non-meat dishes so this is really great to me that you both enjoyed it so much. Thanks for the feed back. Take care.