Thursday, October 2, 2008

Project Interests

Everyone has their own little niche. Sometimes we gravitate more to one type of project or another. For me I notice I've made a lot of hats and little things for my nieces. Which isn't to say I don't like other things to. I tend to do more practice projects like the "ears" project I just finished. I just like having the use of something. Sure there have been doilies too just because I thought the pattern was pretty. So I wonder what my readers think. Where do your interests lie? Lets find out. If there is a category you feel I've left out or would just like to tell me more about the crochet projects you love, please feel free to use the comments section.
Note: Sorry for the gap but it has something to do with the page layout and I can't change it. Please scroll down and take the poll





















































free polls at easy-poll

What types of crochet projects interest you the most.

Accessories/Hats/Socks/Bags
Afghans/Blankets
Amigurumi/Toys
Clothing/Children
Clothing/Men
Clothing/Teen
Clothing/Women
HouseholdDecorative/Doilies
HouseholdUsable/Dishcloth/PotHolder
Pets




boblasvegas.com

No comments: